Tuesday, September 18, 2007

How much? No seriously, HOW MUCH?

I've been meaning to clean out my checking account for months now, so it's a good thing that it's time to buy books for my classes. $125, for one item, required for one class...I was hoping that the decimal point had been misplaced, but it really was one hundred twenty five dollars. OK, I'll allow the Visa to be pried from my kung-fu grip, but all I have to say is...well, nothing really. I have to have the book if I want to take the class. I have to take the class if I want to graduate. Sometimes, you have to just accept things and move on, right?

Except, $125? Really? No, seriously, that's like A LOT of money for one book, dude...OK, I'm resigned to it now. Moving on. C'est la vie. Que sera sera.

But really, that's like for FIVE books, right? I only wanted one...can you check that total again? Oh, alright. I'm over it. Sigh.

2 comments:

Worker Mommy said...

I say just steal a book. I won't tell if you won't ;)
Oh and BTW, should I be offended that you hate spunk ?

CDP said...

Not at all, I actually love spunk! But Lou Grant hates spunk...dialogue from the first episode of the show.
I know, damn conscience! I was shopping today but didn't buy much; the University of Maryland has all my money.

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.