Monday, October 15, 2007

Analyze this

So, the two classes (totaling only 4 credits) that I’m taking now are not kicking my proverbial butt too badly yet, and the university just announced a “mid-fall” session, so I’ve enrolled in a Psychology class. Awesome, yes? In 2 ½ years at university, I never managed to take the classic freshman Psych, and it’s required, so I need to get it out of the way. It’s even called Psych 100…if only it were called Psych 101. One can’t have everything (one can, however, write using the impersonal pronoun on one’s own blog. One feels that one projects a rather queenly air when doing so. Perhaps a psychological analysis of this incipient royalty complex is in order). Come October 24, be careful of any latent tendencies, complexes, or maladjustments you may be exhibiting on your respective blogs…I’ll be analyzing you all very closely, using my newly-acquired knowledge. (and this professor is the real damn thing…his bio is brim-full of multiple degrees, publications, credentials and not one word about his wife, kids, dogs, or hobbies. I like it old school.)

4 comments:

FranIAm said...

One likes your use of language but one is also concerned that one will now be analyzed, and possibly revealed as a bit crazy.

Great post!

CDP said...

We are amused!

Whiskeymarie said...

One thinks that this will be interesting.
One is concerned very little as one has already revealed one's mental disorders numerous times on one's blog.
Though one thinks perhaps there are more disorders lurking where one has not bothered to look.

CDP said...

So far, I've avoided sharing photographic evidence of my own insanity, but this is due to laziness, not discretion.

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.