Thursday, November 15, 2007

I got your "cycle", right here...



Did anyone see the interview with Drew Peterson, the police sergeant suspected of killing his 3rd wife and possibly his 4th wife? I have just one comment about that interview, and that is that if a man wishes to state on nationally-broadcast television that a woman's actions or words are attributable to her "menstrual cycle", then that man better have himself a medical degree and a license to practice obstetrics/gynecology. If that man lacks those credentials, he should consider pouring himself a steaming cup of stfu before he goes before the camera (I borrowed the excellent illustration from Ms. Fran; I hope she doesn't mind).

I'm still annoyed. (and yes, it's getting near that time, so I'm annoyed with everything. But still.)


11 comments:

Suzel's Sass said...

I saw that smug bastard. Now I'm going to STFU before I go off on my own PMS ramble.

CDP said...

No need for you to STFU, you are hereby encouraged to rant at will.

Sauntering Soul said...

I didn't see the interview, but they were talking about it on Good Morning America this morning.

What an a-hole that guy is.


P.S. I just did the Ten Random Things you tagged me for. I struggled but came up with ten. :-)

CDP said...

OK, I'm coming right over there!

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I didn't see it, but it's a perfect day for me to rant about how stupid some men are (licks index finger and holds it up in the air). Yep. I'm going to google it.

CDP said...

You will not be disappointed (assuming you're planning to be pissed off)

FranIAm said...

My stolen graphic is your stolen graphic!

And I could not agree with you more on this post.

When I see someone like this guy on tv, I wonder- What the heezy is going on???

CDP said...

How on earth he managed to get any woman, let alone 4 of them, to marry him is just beyond me.

dguzman said...

Wow. Can you say "serial killer?"

CDP said...

I know, he is one scary individual. (and an ass, too).

Spartacus said...

CDP-

Why pour the bastard a cup of stfu when you can just tell him? This guy is just plain creepy. Makes O.J. look like a novice. Maybe he;s the guy that Showtime was thinking of as they were developing the series Dexter.

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.