Monday, January 14, 2008

Department Store Confidential, Part 1 (An occasional, non-sequential series about my life as a Nordstrom employee. You’re all agog.)

As some of you might know, I worked in retail for many years, 6 of them (January 1996 to October 2001, so almost 6) at Nordstrom. I loved retail, and loved working for Nordstrom, and I often say that if the hours and pay were better, many more people would work in retail, because it’s so much fun. The hours and the pay being what they are, however, I left Nordstrom and retail life right after I had my first child.

I started at Nordstrom as a Customer Service Representative in the King of Prussia Mall store right outside Philadelphia, about 6 weeks before the store opened. CSRs were the problem-solvers in the store, and we dealt with employees just as much as we dealt with customers. Your cash register doesn’t work? Call Customer Service. Tailor Shop can’t find your customer’s suit? Call Customer Service. You get the idea. It’s very fast-paced, and a lot of fun, if you have the attitude and temperament. If you don’t, then it’s miserable. I liked it very much.

After about a year in Customer Service, I was promoted to Personnel. Another year later, I was promoted to Customer Service Manager when the manager who’d hired me decided not to come back after her maternity leave (exactly what I myself would do almost 4 years later).

This particular story takes place in the second Nordstrom store I worked in, Montgomery Mall, in the DC suburbs. I was the Manager in Charge (“MIC”) that evening. Every store has a Store Manager, and then there are department managers, who take turns being MIC in the evenings, and on the SM’s day off. Some managers hated being MIC, because angry customers who demand the SM are the responsibility of the MIC. Me? After several years in Customer Service, MIC calls were nothing to me. During my late pregnancy, I REALLY enjoyed MIC calls; I worked my expanding waistline and just-about-to-drop waddle for all it was worth. Call me Chief Gunderson…I’d lumber up to the angry customer as slowly as possible, sometimes breathing a little heavily for effect. It never failed. But I digress.

On this particular evening (I was pregnant, but not really visibly so yet), I was walking the store, talking to employees. I stopped by Women’s Shoes to chat with Singh, who had just been promoted to assistant manager in that department. (Most of the names in these stories will be changed, but Singh was Singh. He was Sikh, and Sikh men always have “Singh”, which means “Tiger”, as a middle name. Singh’s first name was difficult to pronounce in his opinion, so he told everyone to address him as Singh). Singh was one of my favorite-ever employees. He’d been around for 6 months or so, and had made friends with everyone from the store manager to the Café dishwashers. Customers absolutely adored him. He always wore a traditional Sikh headdress, along with a western suit and tie, and had a sharp wit combined with a kind heart and a lovely accent. Everyone loved Singh. The Personnel person who first interviewed him had told me that he’d almost hired him on the spot during the screening interview. Typically, the interviewer would ask the prospective employee if he was interested in any particular department. The shoe departments, especially women’s, were extremely busy and the work was hard, physically and otherwise, but for the best salespeople, the commissions can be huge. Shoe employees were always affectionately referred to as “shoe dogs”. Anyway, Singh had been referred by a friend who had urged him to try to get into Women’s Shoes. So when asked if he had a preference for which department he’d like to work in, Singh smiled broadly, and said in his charming accent “Yes please. I wish to be a shoe dog.”

When it first got out that I was expecting my first child, I came into work on 2 separate days, and found little gifts of fruit, accompanied by Singh’s business card, on my desk. On the second day, I was a little worried that he might be becoming overly friendly…then I learned that his wife was pregnant, and that he was also leaving similar gifts for 2 other pregnant women in the store. One day it was little boxes of raisins, another day it was clementines, another, it was a little bag of almonds. When I thanked Singh, he told me that he worried about all the pregnant ladies working on their feet all day. His wife had an office job and could rest, but what about all of us? He could at least make sure we had snacks to keep us going. He was really just an extraordinarily kind person.

As I mentioned earlier, Singh was also disarmingly funny. I’m walking through the store, and stop to chat and see how the evening is going in Women’s Shoes. This was mid-January, 2001, a few days before George W. Bush’s first inauguration. So when I asked Singh how business was, he said that he was selling lots of evening shoes for the balls, and lots of boots for the parade. “You know,” I said, “strangely enough, I have not received any invitations.” Without missing a beat, Singh said “I’ll make some calls. I’ll pull some strings. I’m owed favors in many high places.” We were chuckling about that, when Brian (not his real name), a regional Loss Prevention manager who was visiting stopped by to chat. He and I had worked together at KoP and were friendly. I asked him if he was planning extra security at the Pentagon City store on Inauguration Day…they had all kinds of events going on that day for their customers who were attending events, including drive-up service to pick up altered suits and dresses. Brian, a Republican, who was well acquainted with my political views, said “Come on Claire (my real name, btw), this is REPUBLICANS. There won’t be any shoplifting!” In one of my favorite comebacks ever, I said “Oh right…they just stole an election, so why would they need to bother stealing pashminas?” (Parenthetical: Although pregnant, I was still quick on the uptake. That’s all over now. I might still come up with that comeback in a similar situation today, but it would be at least 2 days after the fact. Sigh.) Singh waited until the big regional manager left, then held up his hand and said “up high, miss! Good one!”

50 comments:

The Guv'ner said...

Hahaha! Up high miss!!!

I love Singh already. And what a difference it can make to an otherwise mundane day to have one person who lightens everyone's mood.

I worked in retail for 2 years after college. Unlike your job mine was for a small, local chain and run by assholes of the highest degree. I hated everything about them and their methods and how they instantly made life difficult for no reason for their employees. I did enjoy chatting and laughing with the customers and fellow employees though. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have stayed that amount of time. I think retail is perfect if you're social and friendly and most of all placid and calm-headed.

FranIAm said...

Holy crap woman! This is AMAZING writing and what a story.

First of all- loved the Fargo reference! Gunderson. I love you CDP, you are too funny.

And the "shoe dogs" - I am most familiar with this. There was a time in my life when every shoe I owned (however I am not too "shoe-y") did come from the Big N.

I worked for Crate&Barrel for two years and we were in the same snazzy and new "upscale" mall, so I became quite familiar with the store. It was a toss up as to where to work and it was a quirk of fate that I went to C&B and not N.

You are right about the levels of fun and also sadly right about the low levels of salary and that whole pesky night and weekend thing.

Like you I had MIC responsibilities and could share some stories of my own, minus pregnancy!

Anyway, you ended brilliantly with that whole inauguration thing. I can just imagine that Pentagon City store on a day like that. No shoplifting- as if. Our country has been bankrupted by these idiots.

Thank you so much for this - sister you have some serious writing chops and are funny as hell. A link may have to be posted at my blog.

FranIAm said...

For you!

CDP said...

Guv'ner--Before I worked for Nordstrom, I also worked for a small, privately-owned chain run by assholes of the highest degree. Strange, we may have been coworkers. Nordstrom was quite different. Not that there weren't assholes in management, because there were, but they were the exception. Yes, Singh was a rare individual.

Fran--You're too kind! And I might need to do a Gunderson series, too, chronicling the many times I took shameless advantage of my pregnancies.

Sauntering Soul said...

Awwww Singh sounds so lovely! What an awesome story.

I've worked retail quite a bit. I think I feel differently about it than you do.

Suze said...

I used to live about 15 minutes from the King of Prussia mall. Small world!

DCup said...

The world of retail. Sears, Cutlery World, Radio Shack. Those were the days. My favorite work was at Sears matching the men's button downs with ties and selling what else? Shoes!

Radio Shack was okay because we were a crew of snarky college kids, but it annoyed me to no end to have some yahoo come in and ask to have a guy help him.

I love this story. Good for you for working the pregnancy thing! That condition has to have its upside!

CDP said...

SS--I really liked it, but I also don't miss it.
Suze--What town?
DCup--Exactly!

Mathman6293 said...

Very funny story. I spent about 10 full time years in retail plus a few more part time.

So many funny things happened but I really would never go back. You have inspired me to write about some of them.

Tanya Espanya said...

Fran made me come here, and I'm glad I did. I felt like you were just chatting with that story, so great!

And I love Singh. Whatever happened to him?

Spartacus said...

CDP, (or is it Claire from now on? LOL.) I did my time in the retail world as well. In college I worked for a A&S in the Queens Center Mall in...where else?...Queens, NY. I have to say that I had the best time working there until I decided I wanted to be a manager. That's when things went to pot for me. I never even made it out of the training program. And to think, I gave up my spot in the Nassau County PD Academy to be a retail manager. I could have been retired from the job by now!!!!!

Tengrain said...

I somehow ended up as a Fine Jewelry sales manager at one point (Macy*s) -- I think it was because I cleaned up well.

At anyrate, it was fun. Low paying, but fun.

Oh, and I caught someone using a credit card with a stolen magnetic strip! That was neat-o, to be a hero.

Regards,

Tengrain

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Great story! I'm looking forward to more occasional, non sequential installments of this series. I worked in retail for many years and stopped loving it when I got promoted to manager. Having coworkers like Singh might have taken out the sting a little.

Thanks for using the word "agog".

dguzman said...

What a great storyteller you are, CDP, and I too loooooved my time in retail. I worked in an antique mall (nothing like getting on the public-address system at ten minutes 'til close and shouting "hurry, ladies, hurry! Only ten minutes to six! Grab that Bakelite and run to the checkout!" They loved that, but the manager hated me for it. I also worked at an earth-friendly gift shop which was a total blast. Loved it, but like you--I need to feed my family!

CDP said...

Mathman--Thanks, I hope you do!

Tanya--Thanks! Singh was at the store for a long time; I haven't seen him lately, so I think he's moved on. To better things, I hope!

Spartacus--you mean police academy? I don't recall you having told us that you had five-o aspirations...you'll be expected to blog about that now, as you have probably guessed (and of course you can call me Claire)

Tengrain--I got to bust a few bad guys, too! I'll probably write about it at some point

Lady--Thanks! Being a manager was still fun for me, but not as much fun as the front lines.

Dguzman--Thanks! Yes, if you could do that job M-F, 9-5 and make decent money, everyone would want to do it!

Sorghum Crow said...

As training for life, I think everyone should work in retail and or food service during their formative years.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Pardon her zinger Mr. Republican dude. (Good one!)

CDP said...

SC--I agree, working with the public is the best possible training in problem solving and thinking on your feet

Dr. M--Thanks!

Suze said...

Malvern. My family still lives there.

Diane said...

HAHAHAHAHAH. very good. thanks to fran, I laughed today.

The Cunning Runt said...

Excellent and very funny story, kid!

I'd suck at retail, as my instinctive first-response to an angry customer would likely be, "So what crawled up your ass and died??"

Very short career path, is my guess...

Spartacus said...

Yes CDP, as in Police Academy as in five-0, and The Man. Someday I'll get around to telling the story. But for now, let me say thanks for bringing back my retail memories.

CDP said...

Suze--My sister lives 5 minutes from Malvern. Small world indeed!

Diane--Thanks!

TCR--Yes, I'm afraid I would have had to fire you for that. I think that one of my posts will contrast things I said silently to customers, contrasted with things I said aloud.

Spartacus--I guess at some point you decided that you couldn't stick it to the Man if you actually were the Man. Yes, you should definitely write about that!

Rowan The Dog said...

Fran sent me over... I do whatever she tells me. Anyway, this is a great story. I could just about "hear" the characters as I read. Thanks for a good one!
Lindy

CDP said...

Rowan--thanks! I generally obey Fran, too; except when she starts smack-talking about my favorite candy. Then, sister needs to step off.

Anonymous said...

三重房屋 , 三重賣屋 , 三重賣屋 , , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿

Anonymous said...

民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 徵信社 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 尋人偵探 , 偵探 , 三重房屋 , 三重買屋 , 三重賣屋 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 ,

Anonymous said...

徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回

Anonymous said...

感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計公司 , 網頁設計公司 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計

Anonymous said...

網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 廣告設計 , 廣告設計 , 廣告設計 , 廣告設計 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶

Anonymous said...

包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦

Anonymous said...

抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚

Anonymous said...

離婚證人, 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴

Anonymous said...

抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回

Anonymous said...

婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌

Anonymous said...

出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查

Anonymous said...

工商調查 , 工商調查 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 偵探

Anonymous said...

三重房屋 , 三重賣屋 , 三重賣屋 , , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿

Anonymous said...

三重房屋 , 三重賣屋 , 三重賣屋 , , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿

Anonymous said...

民宿 , 民宿 , 民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 , 徵信社 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 尋人偵探 , 偵探 , 三重房屋 , 三重買屋 , 三重賣屋 , 花蓮民宿 , 花蓮民宿 ,

Anonymous said...

徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 尋人 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回

Anonymous said...

感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計公司 , 網頁設計公司 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計

Anonymous said...

網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 廣告設計 , 廣告設計 , 廣告設計 , 廣告設計 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶

Anonymous said...

包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦

Anonymous said...

抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 大陸抓姦 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚

Anonymous said...

離婚證人, 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚證人 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 離婚協議 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 婚外情 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴

Anonymous said...

抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 抓猴 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回

Anonymous said...

婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 外遇問題 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌

Anonymous said...

出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 出軌 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 監護權 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 偷腥 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查 , 工商調查

Anonymous said...

工商調查 , 工商調查 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網 , 中信房屋711房仲網抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 抓姦 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 離婚 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 偵探

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.