I've been tagged again, this time by Fran. This one goes like this:
* The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
* Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
* At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Ten years ago I was:
in shock. Maybe more about that tomorrow (the thing happened 10 years ago on May 2.)
2. Five Things on Today's To Do List:
* Prepare for a conference call this afternoon
* Continue revising my research paper
* Eat cake (our cafeteria at work serves birthday cake on the first of every month to celebrate all of that month's birthdays. It's good cake)
* Help my 3yo find whatever infinitesmally tiny toy that he's misplaced and must have immediately (this is on every day's list)
3. Things I'd do if I were a billionare
* Pay debts for family and friends
* Buy a beach house
* Donate large sums to charity
4. Three Bad Habits
* I'm ridiculously compulsive about housecleaning. I'm getting better about this.
* I tend to pick, especially my cuticles. My hands usually look like I spent the day picking cotton
* Huge sweet tooth
5. Five Places I've lived
* New Haven, Connecticut
* Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
* Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
* Devon, Pennsylvania
* Silver Spring, Maryland (where I currently live)
6. Five Jobs I've had in life:
* Serving ice cream in an ice cream shop
* Proofreader/typefitter at a graphics company
* Retail salesperson
* Manager at Nordstrom
* Technical recruiter for a bioscience company