I've been tagged by BeckEye, formerly a sworn enemy of memes and all they stand for, and by Sauntering Soul, both for the same meme. 15 sexiest actors. I have no idea. Actually, rather than choose the actors themselves, I think I'll focus on favorite performances by actors. In no particular order:
1. Harrison Ford in Witness
2. Matt Damon in the Bourne movies (I love the Bourne movies)
3. George Clooney in the Ocean's movies (although I haven't seen 13) and in Michael Clayton
4. Leonardo DiCaprio in The Departed (also loved Alec Baldwin and Mark Wahlberg in this)
5. Mark Wahlberg in Invincible
6. Bill Murray in Lost in Translation
7. Jimmy Stewart AND Cary Grant in The Philadelphia Story. How did Tracy Lord choose between them?
8. Al Pacino in The Godfather
9. Sylvester Stallone in Rocky. Go ahead and laugh, but I seriously love that movie.
10. Gregory Peck in To Kill a Mockingbird
11. Hmmm. Now I'm running on fumes. OK, both Greg Kinnear and Pierce Brosnan in The Matador.
12. Cuba Gooding Jr. in Jerry McGuire. OK, I also liked Tom Cruise in that
13. Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate and in Kramer vs. Kramer
14. Colin Firth in the Bridget Jones movies or anything else.
15. Eric Bana in Munich
I' m sure there are others I've omitted. And not all of these can really be called "sexy" (for example, Pierce Brosnan was not even remotely sexy in The Matador, and while I adore Bill Murray, I have to concede that he's not the most handsome of men.) Some of these actors (Clooney, Stewart, Grant, Firth) I can watch in anything; while others (Ford, Gooding, Brosnan) have more limited appeal for me.
As for Mr. Stallone, there but for the grace of Rocky (and not Rocky II, III or IV) goes he.
This one's been going around, so I won't tag anyone. Leave a comment for me if you decide to do your own list.