Friday, August 22, 2008

Comment of the Week!

This week's Comment of the Week was in response to my dilemma about whether or not I should take a math class this semester, or if I should stick with history (and true to form, my so-called "advisor" tells me that I can take either, they both fit with my degree requirements, and it's really up to me! Thanks for the advice!). Jess Wundrun wrote:



"Math sucks. I can count on one hand the six times I've failed at math."

Jess is either very funny, or quite interesting as the possessor of an additional finger! Either way, congratulations to Ms. Wundrun, Commenter of the Week!

12 comments:

FranIAm said...

I've actually heard that she is called the "Six Fingered Wonder (or Wundrun?) of Wisconsin."

DCup said...

Maybe we'd better not tell Jess that wasn't a finger.....

dguzman said...

Beautiful!

Hang eleven,
Delia

Jess Wundrun said...

Thanks for the award!! I'm normally digited, but less than mathematical.

Now that I've seen that infomercial about finger toys on dcap's site, I may have to quash the 'six-fingered' epithet. Or not.

CDP said...

Fran--I have heard about a mythical creature of that name; I should have made the connection between it and Jess.

Dcup--Ha!

Dguzman--Ha ha ha!

Jess--well, now I'll have to go and see what that's all about.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm sorry but the pressure to make an urbane witty comment that will win comment of the week is too much for me.

BeckEye said...

You have 6 fingers on your left hand.

Someone is looking for you.

Mathman6293 said...

I feel like I should say something about this award but I did vote for the social studies class. Mathman.

enc said...

She deserves the Big Prize for that!

Distributorcap said...

but can you count how many houses you have?

CDP said...

Dr. M--"witty urbanity" are the first words that come to mind when I think of Dr. Monkey. Then, of course, I think "fleabag in a fez". (I say that with love, of course)

Beckeye--they must have drugged me, because I only count five.

Mathman--you are the runner-up.

enc--I know, well deserved, right?

Dcap--yes, I can, and on the fingers of one hand, with the thumb, index finger, middle finger, and ring finger to spare!

susan said...

I studied Accountancy for ten years and still can't account for myself. Besides, history is more fun.

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.