Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

So today I received an email from my English professor. He's sorry, but the course syllabus we originally received was intended for a full-semester, and not for an abbreviated summer session, and so now, he's asking us to write just ONE paper for the project due this week, instead of the TWO that were originally required. He's sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sorry I didn't get the email three days ago, but STILL. This is AWESOME. Because both of the papers are written in draft, but one of them sucks, and I can't even face the idea of looking at it again, much less trying to edit and revise it to my standards. Now I don't have to do it at all! How often does this happen? Not often! How happy am I? Pretty happy! Drinks all around!

16 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'll have a Moosehead.

Suzel said...

Oh excellent news. A shot of Tequila for me please.

FranIAm said...

Margarita- rocks, salt!

I will always drink to you my friend!

Another round... this time on me!

Wyldth1ng said...

Captain and Coke, please.

DCup said...

Woot!!!! Baileys over ice, please.

enc said...

Diet Coke, please!

HOORAY for you! I love it when things like this happen.

Spartacus said...

Please make mine a Sam Adams Summer Ale...

CDP said...

Dr M--you elitists and your Canadian beer. OK, coming right up.

Suzel--it's on its way!

Franiam--I'll make that two, since that is my favorite drink.

Wyld--on its way!

Dcup--that's my mama's favorite drink!

ENC--me too, it's so rare and it was such a great start to the week

Spartacus--that's our current favorite beer.

Sauntering Soul said...

Am boring. Just a giant glass of sweet tea for me!

And I'm very happy for you!

BeckEye said...

Fab.

Now, where are these drinks you speak of?

Slick said...

Beats wasting any more time on it.

I'm easy...a Miller Genuine Draft will do!

CDP said...

SS--I love sweet tea!

BeckEye--Aren't you our designated driver? Perrier, coming up.

Slick--Yes, it does. One beer, coming up!

Falwless said...

You're better than me. I'd have been cursing that I already wrote the draft and then he tells me...

I think I will have a glass of your finest cognac. Or a light beer, since I really don't even know what the hell cognac is or how to properly sip it and not look like a complete 'tard.

CDP said...

Falwless--don't think that I didn't think that first. And isn't Courvoisier cognac? I was hoping someone would order Courvoisier.

BeckEye said...

Me? A DD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*tear*

CDP said...

So maybe not. OK. I guess enc will be the DD; the rest of this crowd isn't fit to drive a car in any condition.

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.