Saturday, August 1, 2009

And by "daily", you mean "once each day", right?

When I made my rash and ill-considered promise to blog daily, I neglected to give myself Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays off, so here I am. This will be a short post, as I'm expecting company in an hour, and I'm not dressed yet. It's my turn to host the annual swim team parents' party. I like hosting parties, and this is really my favorite time in the party hosting continuum. The house and yard are clean and pretty, I've just taken a shower and need to decide between two possible outfits, and other than this blog post, I have nothing to do other than wait for my guests. Parties are good, and so is blogging.

Time to feed my children, who will be spending the evening at a teenage teammate's house, and to wake my husband. Hasta manana.

2 comments:

Gifted Typist said...

DAngerous to make those commitments to daily things

CDP said...

No kidding; barely a week and the pressure's going to kill me.

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.