Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meet the new boss

I just realized that I haven't posted anything today, and now I'm questioning the necessity, or even the wisdom, of sticking with the once-a-day mandate, but stick with it I shall. I just returned from a "meet and greet" with 8yo's new principal, who is gorgeous, and at least 6 feet tall in stocking feet. She appears to be about 20 years old. She was very lovely and energetic, but I had to bite my tongue to keep from asking her how Tyra's doing and if she keeps up with any of the other America's Next Top Model contestants.

OK, that's not strictly true. I didn't think of the Tyra joke at the time; I just came up with it now.

5 comments:

Steve said...

but it's still funny if you thought of it then or now!

Saoirse in Spokane said...

I agree, funny any which way.

Happy upcoming Wednesday.

Suze said...

Don't you hate that? Most of the time I have the opposite happen to me. I don't know when to shut up.

victor said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
___________________
victor
Email Marketing Solutions

enc said...

Ha ha, good one!

Wait until she goes through one year of being in charge. Those kids will wear her down until she's a haggard nub.

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.