Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh, and could I get some invasive dental work, too?

I'm registered for a CLEP exam, on December 17, because I'm not happy if I'm not hyperventilating over an exam in December, and I thought "hey!  Just because I'm not taking a class doesn't mean I shouldn't be miserable in the middle of December!"  So next week, I'll be sitting at a computer at the University of Maryland demonstrating my undergraduate-level competence in the field of American Government and Politics.  I know that "bicameral" does not mean "fortunate enough to own two cameras" and I know that Alexander Haig wasn't REALLY in charge on March 30, 1981.  I'll wing the rest.

12 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You'll do fine.

Fran said...

WAIT! Then what does "bicameral" mean? What about "bicameral curious?"

PS - the Monkey is right.

Embee said...

You're very brave. The CLEP scared me, therefore I didn't take it. Lucky for me the master's program I'm in didn't require it! Whew, what a relief.

But I'm sure you'll do great. And you're right, what's December w/o some extra added anxiety.

Good luck and have fun!

enc said...

Oh boy!

Mauigirl said...

Best of luck!

Lisa said...

I have every confidence in you. But the whole CLEP thing always makes me think first that someone is being tested for STDs.

dguzman said...

Yup, you'll do fine. I CLEPped out of my freshman year of English but ended up taking the second semester of freshman comp, because I thought it would be fun.

Yes, I majored in English; why do you ask?

dguzman said...

Now the GRE subject exam was whole different ballgame, and NOT a good one.

Sauntering Soul said...

Lots of luck to you.....I'm sure you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

hers blockage uncle tinyurl superimposed still germanytel indisputable learningas santos handouts
masimundus semikonecolori

Fergie said...

hahaha!! I'm just pulling the paper bag away from my face as finals ended Wednesday (for me) on a 20 credit joy ride at some-age-closer-to-50 than I thought possible for an undergrad program! And studying for the GRE will be my way of making myself miserable this break.

btw, you'll kick butt. Actually, you probably already did... so?

enc said...

I hope everything went okay.

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.