Friday, May 21, 2010

Chinese spam would improve this blog

Hi!

My visits here have become ever more sporadic and brief, but here I am!  I'm just about at the end of a brief between-classes break.  I still don't have a grade for my last class (and that, my friends, is a whole 'nother story, one which I will tell you at ridiculous length when I have a bit more time).

Tomorrow, I'm going to Philadelphia (yay!) because Caitlin.Maia is graduating.  From college!  My sister is graduating!  See, this is a big deal because she's my sister, and also because these days, it seems rather miraculous to me that people actually graduate at the expected and traditional time.  She's 22, and that's what 22-year-olds do, they graduate from college.  It's not what I did, of course, but the upside is that it's entirely likely that I'd never have started this blog had I finished school when I was supposed to, and just think of the void that this would have left.

I know, it's too much to contemplate.

So I'm going to have a fun weekend, then I'm going to enjoy the remaining few days of my semester break.  Starting on June 1, I'll be spending far more time with Mark Twain and Stephen Crane than I'd really planned.   Lisa, I might need an Editor of Dead Authors.  Do you work on a freelance basis?  Call me!

5 comments:

Liberality said...

Well hopefully you have received that grade by now and are in deep study for the next class and for your next A.

Matty Boy said...

Congrats to your sister. I hope something happens that is worth a blog post.

Steve said...

congrats to the sibling for the graduating and i hate to disagree but I'm thiunking more Mexican spam as opposed to Chinese

Virtualsprite said...

Hooray for your sister! That's so wonderful.

enc said...

Congratulations to your sister!

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.