Saturday, September 25, 2010

This place is a mess

I just did some housekeeping here in my actual house, and it looks like I need to clean this place up, too.   There are blogs on my blog list whose titles I don't even recognize, and I haven't seen updates from many of them in months.  The blog list vs. "follow" feature is another thing I need to clean up...I follow some blogs that don't appear on my blog list, and vice versa.

If you don't follow any blogs (back when I was hanging around here more regularly, there seemed to be an anti-follow backlash; I'm not sure if this feature is still controversial), then you might not know that the feature works something like a reader.   You get a feed of your followed blogs, automatically updated in your dashboard.  It's rather useful.  But when I started following, there didn't seem to be any way to link your blog roll to your follow list, so you'd have to add new blogs separately to each.  That's too much work.   So when I start the clean-up operation, I'll see if I can synchronize these two features (I'm sure that it's really embarrassingly obviously easy to do this). 

Since I haven't updated Twitter in months, the Twitter feed might have to go, too.  I might change the layout and colors again.  And maybe a new profile picture is in order...the Necco wafers were meant to be temporary, part of an old blog joke.  Let me know if there are any new blogs that I shouldn't miss.  I'll invite you all over when the renovations are finished.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I think the follower/feed reader thing is finally linked and a little easier. I could be wrong.

My house is embarrassingly messy and dirty. I have no excuse.

dguzman said...

I'm also in the messy/dirty house club.

I apparently follow lots of blogs, but I never remember to scroll down past my dashboard and see the updates. Hmph.

enc said...

I'm glad you're back.

My blogroll is so old, it really needs to be culled.

BeckEye said...

Psst...I'm still around. Just really, really lazy.

sansan said...

dengai .zijizoukai,nixiangyaodeweilai,wo shibuhuiyuanliang ni de ,hengheng ,wo CAI buguanli,haha,shenjingbing a wuyu jile ,zhenshi de youbingle ,aaaa fengfengle ba ,yunsi ,ni shi gansha de ne ,shuizhidao ,nikeshiyou baobingne...


Up-date is one of popular massively multiplayer gamey available anywhere today, with more than XI million Eden Eternal Review enthusiasts universal. Avid gamers ar toughened with a fairyland filled with witching(a), monsters, dungeons, and a lot of gilt - the actual inch-mettlesome electronic up-to-dateness. People take in Thigh-slapper Eden Eternal Gold through missions in addition to violent death things (version: deadening). For lots of Gilt however, people can get better paraphernalia, quicker brackets, and other rare items. For a few players, it will take time and just to purchase a few items of gold. Imagine just how much on the pain it could be for any people exactly who actually work, work, or perhaps cannot nerd come out our time for them to the game.
Aion Gold Pig allows each and every game addict child's play Howler the way they wishing while not having to dissipation its biography looking for roughly golden. Make your bum Sidesplitter Aureate by WoWGoldPig.org at present.

mike said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site. cash advance

zhu said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you cambridge satchel | cambridge satchel | cambridge satchel

cheap cartier jewelry said...

In RIFT, players can join 2 rival factions in their quest to save Telara from the dragons that are attempting to destroy or rule over it. shop hermes birkin|hermes handbags discount|hermes birkin for sale|hermes kelly bag

All material on this blog copyright CDP 2007-2010 unless otherwise noted.